Will conduct his/her daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness and models the organization’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Behaviors and attitude support achievement of the system’s goals in Service, People, Finance, Quality and Growth. Responsible for patient related activities, which include patient scheduling, patient check-in, checkout, and follow up activities. Acts as a liaison between physician, patient, facility and insurance company. Handles collections of monies from patient at time of checkout. Meets all compliance standards. Observes strict confidentiality in dealing with patients and patient information.
- Require computer, keyboard and data input skills.
- Require pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Require skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Require demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Require ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
- Require dependability/reliability.
- Prefer some college or vocational training.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a physician office.
- Prefer knowledge of EHR/EMR.
- Prefer knowledge of medical terminology.
- Prefer skills in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access).
- Prefer a professional, neat appearance with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer basic knowledge of third party payers.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
May include various starting/ending shift times and occasional coverage at our satellite offices at Clark/Rand and Venice.
Software Powered by iCIMS