This leader has accountability and oversight, and supervises the daily activities of the department, shift or area. In this role, the leader sets the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring individual and team work tasks, projects, and responsibilities are completed successfully in support of departmental and organizational goals.
- Require an Associate degree in Business administration or equivalent field. Relevant experience will substitute on a year for year basis for the required education.
- Require a minimum of two (2) years healthcare experience with previous supervisory experience.
- Prefer demonstrated leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center based management.
- Prefer the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Prefer the ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Prefer the ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through on the solution.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of third party payers.
- Prefer knowledge of computer software programs including: Word, Excel, Sage Intergy, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Prefer the ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem solving expertise.
Software Powered by iCIMS