Will conduct his/her daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness and models the organization’s Mission, Vision, and Values. Behaviors and attitude support achievement of the system’s goals in Service, People, Finance, Quality and Growth. Responsible for patient related activities, which include patient scheduling, patient check-in, checkout, and follow up activities. Acts as a liaison between physician, patient, facility and insurance company. Handles collections of monies from patient at time of checkout. Meets all compliance standards. Observes strict confidentiality in dealing with patients and patient information.
- Require a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a physician office.
- Require skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access).
- Require a professional, neat appearance with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Require computer, keyboard and data input.
- Require pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Require skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Require demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Require ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
- Require dependability/reliability.
- Require knowledge of EHR/EMR.
- Require medical terminology.
- Prefer some college or vocational training.
- Prefer basic knowledge of third party payers.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Software Powered by iCIMS